jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

My holidays

Two years ago I went to Ireland with some classmates and two teachers. Three months before going to there we had studied a lot of useful expressions, some grammar, some Irish culture…
It was on 20th June and I was quite nervous at the beginning because it was my first trip by plane. However, when I was inside the plane I was relaxed. When we arrived, the weather had changed. We were wearing shorts and T-shirts and when we were in Dublin, it was pretty colder than in Girona. The bus was waiting for us and drove us to Malahide, another city near Dublin.

In Ireland, there’s one hour less than in Spain but the routines were extremely different. They eat only a packet lunch for lunch! I used to think that they eat some fried eggs or some bacon for breakfast. When I got up I went to the kitchen with Cudi because we were staying in the same house and we saw that they were eating some milk and cereals. I was really surprised by that but when they gave me my lunch, I looked it and it was a packet lunch. Then I thought that I was not wrong. It was easy to got used to it.

Those few days we did some activities like going sightseeing in Dublin, buying some souvenirs and postcards, taking photos to everything weird… The fist day they gave us a map and every day we went on foot from home to the school and from the school to home. We didn’t have to exchange our money because in Ireland there’s also the euro.

I think these holidays were really amazing and enjoyed all the time. I love travelling with my friends and I want to do it again.

No hay comentarios: